Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > BIOGRAPHY    

BIOGRAPHY

marie001
Tunisia

BIOGRAPHY

HOW CAN WE WRITE A BIOGRAPHY

30 May 2012      

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hello,
maybe we need a little more information to help you... and  writing in capital means you �re SHOUTING and it �s not really polite... so is forgetting to say please and thank you...
why do you need to write a biography? what is the level of your pupils (if they are beginners or advanced the biography will be very different...
have you researched the internet or simply the worksheets available here before asking your question? because I simply typed "how to biography" and found a few ws that might help you...
have a nice day!

30 May 2012     

Errie
Japan

Hello Elojolie274,

I don �t wanna flame or what so ever but don �t you think you �re a little rude here?
Not everybody thinks that writing in capital letters is shouting (I �m one of them) and there are people who don �t say thnx or please. That �s the world we live in and that will never change.

@marie001

Maybe this will help you?

31 May 2012     

sarrah mohammed
Tunisia

Dear ELOJOLIE274, I don �t think that marie001 is shouting at us(by the way thank you for the information that writing in capital letters means shouting. Maybe marie001 doesn �t know it). If you notice that she is a new member and maybe she doesn �t know how to look for worksheets here.

I �m sure of the generosity of the ESL Printables members and they are able to help new ones.

marie001:for the biography you can look for it in this site : just write biography in the content box and click search, you �ll have plenty of worksheets and you can choose the ones that suit your students � level:

Site search

Search documents   Search users   Search bookmarks   Forum search

Haut du formulaire

Level:                                      Age:                                                                                                                                Type:                                                                         

Contents:   
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

by the user: 

Search only recent contributions

Bas du formulaire

These are examples of biography worksheets :
thank you, Sarrah

31 May 2012     

marie001
Tunisia

LOOK  Elojolie ! IAM NOT IMPOLITE   . Is it clear little rude!!!!

31 May 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

ELOJOLIE274, does that mean you are shouting your name every time you post?

31 May 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh guys, kiss and make up...

31 May 2012     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I was rude, okay I admit it, but that really bothers me when people ask for help without saying please and than you... if I really had wanted to be rude I wouldn�t have said "hello" and "have a nice day"... but next time I won�t bother...

Moody: yes I do love shouting my name, but i �m very moody lately so I should probably change my username... :)

31 May 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Nice avatar ELOJOLIE...

31 May 2012     

carinelaurent
France

Hello , you can try these pages.  They are on my website

Bye
Laurent

31 May 2012     

ascincoquinas