Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > My worksheets were reported- Tell me if I īm wrong.    

My worksheets were reported- Tell me if I īm wrong.

Sanndry
Argentina

My worksheets were reported- Tell me if I īm wrong.

I want to say that my worksheets were reported as stolen. They are not!. I used to be member of this site some years ago with the nickname "Dimitrys", but I got so angry when one of my worksheets was stolen and I got no answers about that because the person who stole my worksheet wasn īt reported, that I left the site and erase all of them, because by that time there were people stolen worksheets almost all of the time, by Vanda, Mena, etc. Now, at the begining of this year I decided to come back, and yesterday I uploaded some of those worksheets I uploaded here in 2008/2009. I don īt know what the problem is, I uploaded those worksheets to islcollective.com too, you can verify that. What can I do? Do I have to leave again? 

31 May 2012      

Sanndry
Argentina

Sorry, the worksheets by Mena, Vanda, were stolen by other people, don īt get me wrong!

31 May 2012     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I understand how disappointing it may be, but no one is perfect and a worksheet can be wrongly reported. It helps if you know a moderator and if it happens, ask him to comment on the reporting page in your favor.

I also have an account at islcollective, but since I use my real name in both accounts I𠐔e never had any problem with wrong reports. If you don㦙 want to use the same name / nick in both accounts, it鏆 be helpful if you added a warning under your profile picture 𨧻 also have an account at islcollective as (your nick there)�, so people could check before reporting / removing.

As for the stealing thing, we𠐔e had the problem since the beginning of the first civilization and I𠍿 afraid we𠑥l always have� Honest and dishonest people will exist forever, and we should learn how to deal with the disappointment of finding some of the dishonest ones teaching kids! I wonder what they teach them�

If the worksheet was wrongly removed, just send Victor a PM and he𠑥l restore it.

Welcome back and have a nice day!

31 May 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi.

I can see the problem. The wss were reported because they are also on islcollective. Sorry, but how are we supposed to know you also upload wss there. It is highly recommended if you upload wss to other sites, you should acknowledge that in the description of the wss.
So no, you don īt have to leave this wonderful site, just let us know next time. I will write a note under your reported wss, but it is possible most of the moderators have already voted for removal as I did because I also didn īt know you contribute to both sites. In that case write a PM to Victor who will restore them. Please, just be patient if he won īt reply straight away as he is a very busy person.

Michaela

31 May 2012     

coyote.chus
Spain

How many profiles have you got on islcollective? Your two reported worksheets are the same as two worksheets on islcollective uploaded by TWO different users. (missaldana and Dimmy) It would be nice to know that too. 

31 May 2012     

Sanndry
Argentina

Thank you for your answers!!! I īve just edited my personal information in my ESLPRINTABLES account. Kisses!!!!

31 May 2012     

Sanndry
Argentina

Ohhhh!!! Nooo!!! I only have one account, Just donīt remember it was Dimmy or Dimitrys, because those are my nicks at real life, my friends called me that way. Who is Missaldanna?????

31 May 2012     

Sanndry
Argentina

Those worsheets were uploaded in 2009, now I forgot my password to log in islcollective.

31 May 2012     

coyote.chus
Spain

Dimmy īs last login on islcollective:
Last login: 2012-04-21 18:12:45

31 May 2012     

Sanndry
Argentina

Don īt worry, I īll delete my account in islcolective today.

31 May 2012     

Sanndry
Argentina

Here I could log in ISLcollective, look at the forum, I left a message "I want to change my username", I explained that I had some problems here to have that account with another username.  http://en.islcollective.com/forum

31 May 2012