Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Question to all    

Question to all

ESL
United States

Question to all

I have just received an email from someone regarding some Icebreakers that they know about. BUT< the funny thing is, is that they sent it to my personal email, and did not post the suggestions on here. Therefore, I deleted the message without opening it. I have had a lot of computer troubles lately, and wonder why this person did this - is this usual?

9 Jan 2009      

ESL
United States

who is afted amehd? This is who sent it.

9 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Afted is a very helpful member here... and it is quite normal that you night receive a private message regarding something.

9 Jan 2009     

ESL
United States

Please forgive me, I was just being cautious...It just seems a bit unusual that people do not "personal message you" or just help give everyone the ideas...

It�s always better to be safe than sorry!Cool

9 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Believe it or not, I been away from ESLprintables for almost a day!!!!

AFTAB AHMED is her/his name. she/he has a great collection of materials and it is usual to recieve material from her/him.

9 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

OK guys,Aftab57 here. yes my real name is Aftab Ahmed.Missl esl I saw your specific request and sent you what I thought was useful materials.It is a �He� by the way. Miss ESL don�t worry about it and if you want I can send the materials again.

9 Jan 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

JAJAJA Aww poor aftab57.

It is very nice that you send materials though.

That is what COLLABORATIVE WORK means !! Clap

9 Jan 2009