Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > PDF    

PDF

planner2009
United Kingdom

PDF

It would be good if we could upload PDFs. I �ve got a few boardgames which I �ve made on Adobe Illustrator and saved as PDFs which I �d love to share, but can �t!!!!

1 Jun 2012      

manonski (f)
Canada

There is always a way to share.
I use dropbox public links or send things through emails I �ve received in pm.

But... if you mean you want to receive points here for your pdf, then you �re right, it �s not possible.

1 Jun 2012     

languaria
Germany

You can try this: Open your pdf files with adobe reader, take a snapshot of the whole page and put this picture on a word document. That �s all. It should be possible to share your boardgames with us this way.

1 Jun 2012     

ELOJOLIE274
France

The main reason there is no pdf ws here is because they can �t be edited and thus they need to be mistake-free. So do what Langaria said but check that there are no mistake on them - a typo happens to the best of us :))) - and then mention in your description that people won �t be able to edit them... don �t worry people will download them anyway!!!
have a nice day:)

2 Jun 2012