Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I am really in trouble help me pleeeeeease    

I am really in trouble help me pleeeeeease

akvillina
Iran

I am really in trouble help me pleeeeeease

Dear teacher as you know i am a student with my poor english always coming here and asking foe help!
one of the professores wants us to give our opinions about a spacial tests that are written for university entrance.i have the tests I have so many ideas but i dont know how to start
i want a test analyses but i dont know how to search internet i have searhed but by using this word analys no sufficient test analys is found i am in hurry and cant chek the spelling.

please give me some words or find me some links to use them as a guide for my test analyse
thanks in advance

I want to add that i have just one day to do it

4 Jun 2012      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Dear akvillina,

I am afraid this is not the place to ask for that kind of help.  Moreover, all of us have undergone the learning process, which is not easy at times. and it is time demanding.
Take it easy, devote time to do your search and you will find what you are looking for and you�ll learn how to do it!

Good luck!

tere

4 Jun 2012     

Mr Jazz
France

You � re right akvillina! Why not ask us to do your homework!

4 Jun 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I don �t mind helping you out :) As I can clearly see you �re not asking to do the job for you but rather give you tips and some guidance and that �s what teachers are for:) However you shouldn �t have left it till the last minute.

4 Jun 2012     

yanogator
United States

akvillina,
Your professor asked for your opinion, according to you, and that comes from you, not from us or from the internet.

4 Jun 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

That �s correct, Bruce, but don �t you think a person might need some guidance regarding what to look for in a test and from what point to analyse it? What �s so wrong with reading some articles from professionals and then applying it to one �s own situation? Or have we all become teachers on our own, not learning from anyone?
Sophia  

4 Jun 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I don �t think students should be encouraged onto this forum. Let them ask their own teachers. 

5 Jun 2012     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

@ Sophia  Clap that is what being a teacher is all about!!

5 Jun 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What about akvillina �s teacher? Maybe he/she has given all the help he/she thinks suitable. If a colleague �s student came to me, asking for extra support for an assignment, I �m not sure I �d give it without some consultation with that student �s teacher. 

Akvillina, you are clearly resourceful, as you have got yourself onto this site which is for teachers. My advice is this: go back to your teacher and ask for an extension and a bit more support or - get your thinking cap on, girl! You can do it. 

5 Jun 2012     

Redbull
Thailand

Dear student why have you left this to the last minute?

As for some of the teachers here on this particular issue I don �t agree with,why because
when I give midterm/final or any other form of test I give the students some tools to help them like the English dictionary and when a student needs help on a question I give them the path and guidance to find that answer, DOES THIS MAKE ME A CHEAT OR THE STUDENT A CHEAT? "NO"

You know some teachers on this website think I �m just a rude old joker.... but the truth is I have a very unorthodox way about myself and how life is and put this into my teaching and guess what boys and girls I see and get results.

Now in my opinion if someone needs help whoever it would be teacher/student give them the help and guidance...! just like the links made by Sophia Clap.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

5 Jun 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I have just checked akvillina �s profile to find that she is a bona fide member here. From her post, I thought she was 16 or 17 or something, just trying it on. I guess she �s as entitled as anybody else to ask for help. So I �ve changed my mind. Unfortunately, I �m not clear what she �s asking. Akvillina, if you are still reading, can you be a bit more specific about what you want?

5 Jun 2012