Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > new caption    

new caption

almaz
United Kingdom

Wait... what?? There �s a spelling mistake?

8 Jun 2012     

Nina Pizzo
Portugal

It reminds of a joke:                    (not to enter the competition, of course)

This guy was feeling miserable because Wendy, his girlfriend, had left him.
His doctor advised him to take a break, go on holiday and have some fun, so he decides to travel to Jamaica.

In Jamaica he �s trying to have fun and he goes to a bar, but he �s constantly thinking about Wendy. He loved her so much that he had gotten her named tattooed on his penis.

So, he �s at the bar drinking and suddenly he needs to go to the restoom. While he �s relieving himself he incidentally notices the name "Wendy" tattooed on the penis of a stranger who �s standing right next to him. He was dumbstruck! When he finally pulled himself together, he found the courage to ask the stranger about Wendy.

"Wendy?! Who �s that?", the stranger said.
"The girl who �s name you got tattooed on your penis," he explained.
"Ooh! I see... It �s not Wendy that I �ve got tattooed! It �s Welcome to Jamaica and have a nice day!"

8 Jun 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@sophia. That �s very clever! My first entry isn �t very good though, so I �m going to delete it. Strictly speaking, it �s not something  a spell check would pick up.
@Nina Wink The old ones are the best... As long as they are not too old.

8 Jun 2012     

Adamantia1981
Greece

will sea..

9 Jun 2012     

< Previous   1    2