Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do you upload more then one page?    

How do you upload more then one page?

goospanish
Mexico

How do you upload more then one page?

Hi  everyone  I �m new to this.     I made a worksheet with answers.
How do  I upload both pages.    I  uploaded the  first one  and  then when  I went
to do the answer sheet  it would not allow me.    I hope my other worksheets
are more appealing  the first one  got  NO  downloads.   I will get  better at  all this
I �m sure.   English teacher in  Mexico

11 Jun 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Goospanish,

You are not allowed to upload the key by itself. If you want to upload a new ws, it must include both ws and its key. Otherwise, your ws will be reported and removed according to the rules.

check here: Rules and instructions  

11 Jun 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Welcome to this wonderful community of teachers!
Don �t worry there are always people willing to help and pretty soon you �ll be creating worksheets like a pro. You �ll become a premium user in  no time.
One suggestion though, please read the rules carefully before you share.
As to the contribution with 0 points:
If it got no downloads you could easily delete it from your contributions, upgrade it somehow (btw we have a whole section with free tutorials you don �t need to have points to download them) and then reupload it. The key and the worksheet have to be uploaded as a single document, you have to include the key when you upload the first time or as an alternative you could include it in the description of your ws (unless it �s too bulky)

You can also use free templates to create your own worksheets but remember to mention the author of the template in the description.

Sophia

ascincoquinas : we must have been posting at the same time:)

11 Jun 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

They �ve been downloaded at least once now ;-) Keep trying, Sophia �s given you some good advice ... Good luck!

11 Jun 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear goospanish,
please read the free tutorials how to make compact worksheets. The pictures might be resized before you insert them into the worksheet or the ready-made worksheet edited. It is highly recommended.
On the other hand, if you create posters, the quality of pictures should be good because the posters might be printed on larger sheets of paper (A3 - 30�42 cm)

How to Create Compact Worksheets
HOW TO DESIGN ATTRACTIVE WORKSHEETS & REDUCE FILE SIZE
How to resize pictures - Tutorial
Tutorial - How to reduce size of pictures using PAINT
Compact Editable BW printer-friendly Worksheets

Good luck!
Worksheets listed by polularity:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchbydate.asp?day=10&month=6&year=2012&B3=Search

12 Jun 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

I am not sure about this but I seem to remember that  new members can upload only one sheet at a time. Only after you "go premium � can you upload 3 at a time.
So, in short, you should not upload an answer key separately as has been pointed out, but even if it was a different worksheet it wouldn �t have worked since you can upload only one a day..untill you have 30 downloads to your name..
Hope that helps.
Welcome and success!

12 Jun 2012