Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHY IS MY WORKSHEET THE ONLY ONE WHICH HAS "PREVIEW COMING SOON"?    

WHY IS MY WORKSHEET THE ONLY ONE WHICH HAS "PREVIEW COMING SOON"?

Yolandaprieto
Spain

WHY IS MY WORKSHEET THE ONLY ONE WHICH HAS "PREVIEW COMING SOON"?

I don �t understand why my worksheets is the only one which is different from the others. How can anybody download a worksheet without having a look at the preview? I have checked that when you click on it, you can see the worksheet perfectly well but it is not fair. Don �t you think so?
Yolanda

12 Jun 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Yolanda,

I downloaded your ws some hours ago and I was able to see it..... No Problem at all!

12 Jun 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

maybe it was published when Victor wasn �t around:)
Is it the Susan �s Life ws with purple background from yesterday you �re talking about? In that case I can see it and it has 86 downloads. It shows perfectly fine in the recent contributions btw. It happens that a recently published contribution may not be visible to the author but it IS visible to others. So, not to worry about something being unfairWink
Sophia

12 Jun 2012     

Zora
Canada

I updated a worksheet yesterday and it �s still says "preview coming soon". You can see it on the second preview window though. It �s probably a glitch in the system.

12 Jun 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �ve just browsed through all your wss - not a single "preview coming soon", Linda.
Sophia

12 Jun 2012     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

OK, thanks for giving me that information. Perhaps it �s only me who can �t see the preview.

Yolanda

12 Jun 2012     

Zora
Canada

Hi Sophia,

It �s the very first worksheet - "Describing a Town". On my computer it still says Preview Coming Soon. I just checked again.

12 Jun 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I can see it alright:)
Sophia

12 Jun 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Yolanda, Zora,

it is probably a glitch in your comps - both wss are all right. Wink

12 Jun 2012     

Zora
Canada

Ok, thanks Smile Won �t worry about it then.

12 Jun 2012