Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Teaching adults !!!! I need cool material as I teach adults individually!! Thanks a lot!! All suggestiosn are welcome    

Teaching adults !!!! I need cool material as I teach adults individually!! Thanks a lot!! All suggestiosn are welcome

alvarite
Argentina

Teaching adults !!!! I need cool material as I teach adults individually!! Thanks a lot!! All suggestiosn are welcome

12 Jun 2012      

maryse pey�
France

Try a gathering of practical dialogues with audio support for the different British and American accents. Here in France there are several publishers offering a wide range of general or specialized dialogues from the starters to the higher levels.

Or you can find interesting tools on internet with interactive exercises in specialized fields (restaurant, hotel, travels...)

12 Jun 2012     

Adriportes
Brazil

Hi! I use the English File (Oxford) books to teach my adult students. I chose the American version because Brazilians are more familiar with American English. The students really like the material. Of course I sometimes take something extra and they also like songs. But the material is so rich that you have plenty of good activities to do all the time. The topics are nice and the students have a lot of opportunities to speak. Are you looking for textbooks or any other kind of materials for your students?

12 Jun 2012     

Apodo
Australia

My adult students enjoy short readings followed by exercises. The grammar points and vocabulary are included in the reading. There is opportunity to practise pronunciation, and to speak about the subject of the story. I choose stories appropriate to the interests and levels of individual students.

12 Jun 2012     

papadeli
Greece

If I had to  learn a language -I mean at my age- I�d like an interesting, exciting, interactive method.

short stories.  folk stories, 
english through films
songs

colourful worksheets and a lot of paper games

Greetings from Greece,

13 Jun 2012