Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > STOP GENOCIDE IN MYANMAR ====== A GLOBAL CLAIM TO STOP THE KILLING OF HUMAN BEING    

STOP GENOCIDE IN MYANMAR ====== A GLOBAL CLAIM TO STOP THE KILLING OF HUMAN BEING

Imdad
Bangladesh

STOP GENOCIDE IN MYANMAR ====== A GLOBAL CLAIM TO STOP THE KILLING OF HUMAN BEING

Is it the teaching of BUDDHAA ???????????

The religion that based on the dogma "NO JEALOUSY ON ANY OTHER IS THE BEST RELIGION" is deviated from the path,,,,,, or the people, the followers, of the BUDDHHA lost their faith in their religion?

Why? Why ? Why?
Where ere the the "SO-CALLED" Workers of Humanism?

Please......... stop this Genocide..... plz plz....... Where is the the Nobel Prize winner in Peace ;;;;;; Aung Sung Su Ki?

Can she not see the bloody limbs, can she hear the cry?

Was the Prize given her to remain silent on this occasion?

The World Plzzzzzzzzzz ....... Rise your fire voice against this genocide ..... as you are also Human being !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

14 Jun 2012      

Zora
Canada

PLEASE Stop spamming the forum. Politics are a no-no on the site.

14 Jun 2012     

cristinasuma
Spain

THIS IS A NON-POLITICAL SITE. PLEASE STOP SENDING HORRIBLE PHOTOGRAPHS. VICTOR, PLEASE, DO SOMETHING

14 Jun 2012     

nanadia
Argentina

We are teachers... NOT ACTIVISTS and even if we were, we shouldn �t get into such discussions here.

MY COUNTRY IS STILL FIGHTING OVER THE FALKLANDS/MALVINA ISLANDS AND YOU DON �T SEE ME POSTING WAR PHOTOS SO PLEASE STOP THIS DISGUSTING SPAM!

14 Jun 2012     

Imdad
Bangladesh

I think it is not spamming..... it is just to inform you all what injustice is going on against Human being........

As a human being you also need to know it .... and you can �t forget that you, yourselves, are also Human beings and you could also have fallen on this trap....... then, if somebody does not let the world know your danger, you will be killed in silence where the outer world will remain unknown about your miserable condition.

So, tell me now what is that?

14 Jun 2012     

ELOJOLIE274
France

There are so many websites where you can talk about politics/religion and other controversial subjects... but here we �re all teachers and we choose to talk about our work/our pupils and choose not to talk about the wars/genocides... it doesn �t mean we ignore them, it doesn �t mean we forget!
please respect the forum rules...

14 Jun 2012     

zailda
Brazil

Maybe people would feel in the mood of engaging in such discussions if you prepared a conversation worksheet with the subject and uploaded it here.

People not interested in discussing the matter would just ignore it, but others could find it useful and would take it to discuss with their students, if you didn �t include shocking pictures and just introduced the topics as a neutral reporter.

Just an idea.

Have a nice day!

Zailda Coirano

14 Jun 2012     

almaz
United Kingdom

Haven �t seen the �shocking � pictures, but I �ve always been suspicious of people who think that adding extra punctuation marks and/or caps somehow makes your cause/post more important than anyone else�s.

14 Jun 2012     

zailda
Brazil

Neither have I seen the pictures, but since I was giving some (non requested) advice, I added the adjective, or the useful piece of work could be reported by more sensitive members. 

14 Jun 2012     

Zora
Canada

The pictures were quite horrific. I saw them. There were a few showing close ups of severed limbs. My dinner didn �t quite sit well after I saw them. Ermm

15 Jun 2012