Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help about an essay    

Help about an essay

darkovici
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Help about an essay

Hello dear friends

I need some help. I have to write an essay ( about 15 pages) on Hearth of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. I �m desperate at writing essays so if anyone know where I can find something about it or if someone, at this great site, has written about it I would be so happy to have it.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!

14 Jun 2012      

Apodo
Australia

Try this site:
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/heart
Oops!   And it �s HEART not HEARTH

14 Jun 2012     

douglas
United States

The movie "Apocalypse Now" is actually a "re-do" of Heart of Darkness--I once did a term paper in college comparing the two (it was a long time ago though). 

Important in the analyses is Marlowe �s change as he goes deeper into the jungle and how the jungle actually represents Marlowe �s journey inside himself (understanding his inner self and discovering that there is also a dark part to every soul). 

If I remember right, I used Freud �s id. ego, super ego model as a framework for comparison--I got an A on the paper.  

15 Jun 2012