Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Voices for a video needed    

Voices for a video needed

Fallen Angel
Portugal

Voices for a video needed

Hi there!

I have a student who has created a video within a Comenius Project about a Portuguese kid that is looking for someone to play with. He tries to play with a Polish girl, a Slovak girl, an Italian girl and a Turkish boy but they all reject him for several different reasons.

Here is the problem: all the kids speak in their native language, only the subtitles are in English. This student of mine went with me to Sicily where she came across kids from those nationalities and she asked them to record a few sentences, not more than 3 and easy things like: �Hello!�, �No!�, �Because we don�t speak the same language�, etc. However, she taped the sentences with her mobile phone and in a noisy atmosphere. Therefore, the sound of the video is horrible and so she needs to replace those voices. But we need people from those nationalities willing to do record those sentences and then send them to me. Can you help my student? If you are interested in helping her, I�ll send you her video via googledocs so that you can know the three sentences she needs you to record. If she manages to improve the video, it will be quite a nice one; quite childish but cute!

Hugs from Portugal,

Cristina

15 Jun 2012      

persie
Turkey

Hi! I �m a Turkish teacher and I guess I can help your student, but I have a question? Can I record my voice or do I need to find a Turkish kid to record his voice?

15 Jun 2012     

Fallen Angel
Portugal

Hi Persie!

It �s up to you. After watching the video, you �ll decide it.

15 Jun 2012     

persie
Turkey

OK. When you send the video link, I �ll watch and decide.

15 Jun 2012     

Fallen Angel
Portugal

I �ve already sent the video. Please, check your personal e-mail.
Thanks a million!

15 Jun 2012