Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Blame the teacher!    

Blame the teacher!

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@Manonski: Great Picture!

It sure describes how most kids/teens are being raised these days....Dead :((((((

16 Jun 2012     

teresasimoes
Portugal

A waste of money and lack of attention, rules and love are some of the parts of the hard problem we are supposed to figure out and give the best solution on behalf of our students! Being a teacher is a very difficult part to play. Let�s work for a better stage!

Sometimes it�s also a difficult environment for the hard-working students...

16 Jun 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I have seen good and excellent sts change schools in search of a better environment, as the problem sts make it so hard for them to concentrate, to work in teams, sometimes to participate in class (for fear of being called nerds ...) things like that. I guess sometimes too much attention is paid to sts who give us trouble instead of encouraging the good ones to keep up their good work ... Difficult!

16 Jun 2012     

silvia.patti
Italy

As I wrote some months ago, this year I had some students (13 y.o.) who gave me problems because their parents never scolded them. Some of them (students or parents, I don �t know) went to the headmistress, saying that I wasn �t able to manage the class. So the headtmistress called me to say that I was too much permissive and it was my fault if the students were chaotic. Then I called all the parents to speak to them and the result was that their children are young and we teachers should understand their problems. Parents are always ready to defend their children, without teaching them education, respect for adults and responsibility.

16 Jun 2012     

zailda
Brazil

16 Jun 2012     

< Previous   1    2