Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SHARING FRENCH TEACHERS    

SHARING FRENCH TEACHERS

storyteller
France

SHARING FRENCH TEACHERS

HI all ! I am looking for French teachers who would be looking forward to sharing their preps for LELE teaching . Anyone ready ?

27 Jun 2012      

MChappell
France

Hello,

What do you call LELE please? Even though I won �t probably able to help you as I teach in a secondary school, I �m eager to know what it means!

27 Jun 2012     

ELOJOLIE274
France

MChappell have a look at that thread, I learnt a lot thanks to storyteller and the members who replied :)

Storyteller, i never taught LELE but if you agree to share your documents I can send you some of mine! Try contacting
Montypython she helped me a lot and maybe she can help you too! I �ll send her an email to check this thread
:)

take care!

P.S.: by the way, if I were to teach LELE next year I would probably choose The Hunger Games Trilogy - 3 good books, easy to read but the topics you tackle with your pupils are limitless (war, reality tv, revolution, consumerism, romeo and juliet like characters...) but that �s just me!

27 Jun 2012     

madamev
France

MChappell: LELE means �litt�rature �trang�re en langue �trang�re". It �s been a  new option since last year. The final exam consists in presenting files on different imposed themes (e.g.: le �je � de l ��crivain) and each file must contain three texts and any document the students can find related to the texts or the �probl�matique � raised by the texts. 
So, hard work there!

Storyteller, I have received an extract from the new �discovering literature � (Nathan). There �s an example of file for �L ��crivain dans son si�cle �. If you haven �t received it, I can send it to you if you like.
By the way, if I �m to teach LELE next year, of course I �ll be glad to share my work with you!
But right now, I don �t know where I �ll be working in September... 

27 Jun 2012     

cvrin
France

I m going to teach LELE from next september in 1eres. I refused to teach it directly the exam year, and I m ready to share, once I have something to share...
At the moment I mark the exams...
See you soon!

27 Jun 2012     

madamev
France

Here are two interesting sites:

27 Jun 2012     

diddy2703
France

here are all the lessons by the CNED for a year:

27 Jun 2012     

storyteller