Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can īt send any more printables    

Can īt send any more printables

toddy1
France

Can īt send any more printables

Hello. Suddenly I don īt seem to be able to send any more printables (the message "the page cannot be displayed" keeps turning up). Elsprintables suggests trying again if it doesn īt work the first time but the same thing keeps happening again and again. I īve even tried using other computers but it still doesn īt work. Has anybody got a solution?
Thanks
Philip

27 Jun 2012      

melanescu
Romania

I could neither send nor download any printable. I tried so hard, every time I click the link,
I get an error. Help! I desperately need some worksheets for King Arthur Summer School.

27 Jun 2012     

htunde
Hungary

It worked OK. I īve just sent three of my ppts. Check the usual things http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=upload+problems&username=&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

27 Jun 2012     

antonymearns
United Kingdom

I had the same problem and then I realized that it was because of the size of the file I was trying to send which was over the 500 limit. Once I reduced the size it was ok. Have you checked the file size?

27 Jun 2012