Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > DIRECTIONS AND PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE    

DIRECTIONS AND PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE

pipetochka
Belarus

DIRECTIONS AND PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE

GOOD EVENING DEAR TEACHERS. WILL YOU BE SO KIND AND HELP ME TO FIND WORKSHEETS ON THE TOPICS: CITY OR COUNTRY? GIVING DIRECTIONS. PREPOSITIONS - NEXT TO, OPPOSITE, BEHIND, IN FRONT OF, BETWEEN. THIS SITE IS WONDERFUL WITHOUT A DOUBT BUT I HAVE NO POINTS!!!! AND MY LESSON IS TOMORROW..... PLEASE HELP ME TO ADD SMTH GREAT TO MY LESSON!

10 Jan 2009      

frenchfrog
France

530 points.

10 Jan 2009     

pipetochka
Belarus

yeah i spent all my point and have no time to creat a new worksheet because i have to preapre for the lesson...

10 Jan 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Dear pipetochka,
I am sure you do not know the blog of one of the best teachers here: Vanda. I love her worksheets, and she has some about giving directions in her blog http://vanda51.blogspot.com/search/label/giving%20directions. Please, do not forget to leave her a message. It always encourage us to know that people appreciate your work!!!! Here you are more about prepositions of place http://vanda51.blogspot.com/search/label/places
Have a great weekend!!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

10 Jan 2009     

pipetochka
Belarus

good evening. how are you?
i want to ask you for some worksheets for teaching numbers from 20 to 100/ i was looking for them in blogs and didn�t find anything. can you help me?

24 Jan 2009