Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi!!!!!!!    

Hi!!!!!!!

vuthanhtam
Vietnam

Hi!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I �m from vietnam, nice to know all of ESL members ^^

I �m newcomer here ,I �m being reported a lot and I �m so confused ;(( I dont know whether my account will be canceled a lot :(

9 Jul 2012      

jupylandia
Argentina

YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD ONLY YOUR OWN WORSHEETS, NOT COPIES FROM OTHER WORKS, IT COULD BE A PROBLEM...GOOD LUCK

9 Jul 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

Hello vuthanhtam,

welcome to ESL!!  Hug

Don �t forget to read the rules and instructions of the website:

9 Jul 2012     

lovean
Peru

hi
everyone
i need your help
i need a present some kind of show with my kids of 7-8 years old of any topic for the school aniversary
please help me what can i do ?
i was thinking in a dance but i don �t know
it must be new and totally beautiful
any idea will be great

9 Jul 2012     

vuthanhtam
Vietnam

Thanks Mourisca and Jupilandia a lot :) I �ve already read the rules and instructions but the the most mistakes are always watermarked image. Doea it mean dim and copyrighted image???

9 Jul 2012     

David Lisgo
Japan

The reason I reported your worksheet is because at least one of the exercises are not of your own creation. Compare IV in this link http://d3.violet.vn/uploads/previews/506/829650/preview.swf with your reported worksheet. Sometimes accounts are cancelled but mainly for persistant breaking of the rules or the giving of personal abuse to other members. If you cannot write your own grammatical exercises (many teachers struggle to do so), then don �t upload someone else �s work.
Regards,
David

10 Jul 2012     

vuthanhtam
Vietnam

thanks for your advice,Mr.Lisgo

10 Jul 2012