Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELP ME WITH ONE VIDEO FOR TRANSCRIPTION    

HELP ME WITH ONE VIDEO FOR TRANSCRIPTION

JUANBEGI
Spain

HELP ME WITH ONE VIDEO FOR TRANSCRIPTION

Hello, I�m preparing an engineering student for his exam next September. Could you help me for the transcription of this video on youtube ? I get the general sense but it is not easy to get every single word. Any native speaker can give me a hand? Thank you so much in advance

Passage 01.40- 02.15

Passage 03.00- 03.25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S0iomScEx0

10 Jul 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Passage 00.25-00.50
Cathy: Randy and I were doing lots of camping out in the Chiricahuas and the Huachucas. A friend of mine, an old cowboy, told me about a place where he used to go swimming when he�d play hooky from school. So he described where it was and Randy and I climbed the fence from the road and came up here and fell in love with this.
Presenter: The Clarks had not intended on building their home into the side of the Mule Mountains outside Bisbee...

Passage 01.28- 01.50
Jean: Fred and Wilma Flintstone have nothing on Cathy and Randy�s house:) 
Presenter: Jean Norean is the Clarks� realtor and she is helping them sell their extreme but lovely home. 
Jean: As you come into the cave, there�s a sun room on the outside it�s a bright sunny room, and that room warms up during the day. 
...-2.15
The kitchen is a commercial kitchen. It has all high-end appliances. It has a copper hood. There�s a lot of local artists in Bisbee who have done some of the work here. There�s stained glass cabinet doors that are desert tortoise and a gila monster (pronounced /ˈhlə/ )stained glass. There�s a lot of copperwork throughout and different artists in this have done different work throughout.
Sophia

P.S. Could native speakers please check if I got the contractions and the articles right?

10 Jul 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Well done Sophia - almost word perfect.  Only difference is artists - she is saying artisans

Cheers

Jayho

11 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Wow, I misheard that one! Artisans, huh? Thanks for taking the time to check, Jayho:)
Sophia

11 Jul 2012     

JUANBEGI
Spain

HugClapClap                                                                                                                                                           thanks for your efforts in helping me! I am so grateful. My best regards from AndalusiaClap

11 Jul 2012