Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > is there a french teacher using Enjoy 5è (didier publisher)    

is there a french teacher using Enjoy 5è (didier publisher)

doubledecker
Finland

is there a french teacher using Enjoy 5è (didier publisher)

hi there

i �m going to work in a new "coll�ge" in september and i �ve left in the staff room my copy of the teacher �s CDRom for Enjoy 5� old version (the cdrom with the teacher �s notes, the tests and so on). I can �t go to the college since i �m not in france at the moment and whenever i phone the school, nobody seems to be able to help :(

so if anyone here would happen to have this cdrom and could copy it, would you please please get in touch via mp so that i can send you a cdrom and a prepaid enveloppe???

thank you soooooooo much ;)
peggy

11 Jul 2012      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

Why don �t you remove the other post? Do you really need to post the same question twice?

11 Jul 2012     

doubledecker
Finland

i will be more than happy to remove both posts as soon as i have a reply : i �m desperatly need this cdrom and as i couldn �t make up my mind in which section i should post i cross-posted. Of course if it is an inconvenience for anyone here, i should remove them

have a lovely evening/day

11 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You won �t be able to remove your other post when someone posts in it.
Forgive me for being straightforward but it �s not a request, it �s the rule if you want to use the forum bc your "extra" post actually pushes another one from the main page of the forum. And btw it doesn �t increase the chance for you getting a reply.
So, please do remove your other identical thread.
Sophia

11 Jul 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

Just imagine if it was the other way around: someone pushes your request for help from the forum because they chose to post the same thread more than once... on purpose.

Out of respect for other members on this site, please post once. If you don �t get the answer you need, repost a second time on another day.

11 Jul 2012     

doubledecker
Finland

post removed, sorry for any inconvenience, i didn �t mean to be disrespectful of anyone and i wasn �t aware it was against the rule since it isn �t explicitely stated on the rule page (I double checked it to be sure)

anyway, if anyone can help, i would be more than grateful

11 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Sorry, you haven �t got a reply from French colleagues yet.

As to the rule, although it �s not explicitly written in the "Rules" section, it was discussed in the forum multiple times so we are not to start identical threads to take extra space/spam the forum.

Thank you for removing your other thread.
Sophia

12 Jul 2012     

diddy2703
France

I have the CD-rom . you can contact me by private message.

15 Jul 2012     

doubledecker
Finland

Hi there!
i �ve found what i was looking for!
forever thankful to diddy2703Handshake

16 Jul 2012