Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > The White Stripes - Why does it not appear in the list of artists on ´worsheets with songs ´?    

The White Stripes - Why does it not appear in the list of artists on ´worsheets with songs ´?

grazisg77
Brazil

The White Stripes - Why does it not appear in the list of artists on ´worsheets with songs ´?

Hello everyone,
I ´m new here and I don ´t understand much of the dynamics of this website, so I ´d like to know if anyone could kindly answer my question. I uploaded a song by The Write Stripes, and I see other people have created activities using this band ´s songs too. Why is it that the name ´The White Stripes ´ is not included in the list of artists which appears when we click on ´worksheets with songs ´ in the column to the left?
Thanks!

12 Jul 2012      

kamila0703
Poland

Hi :)

I think that you will find this worksheet in group Other songs

Best Wishes,

Kami

13 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It ´s no big deal, those wss can still be found through the search option on top
Sophia

13 Jul 2012     

grazisg77
Brazil

Thank you guys! ;)

13 Jul 2012