Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Update a printable - Preview coming soon    

Update a printable - Preview coming soon

grazisg77
Brazil

Update a printable - Preview coming soon

Good Friday 13th to you all! Smile
I �d like to know if any of you has already been through the following situation: I updated a printable about 3 days ago and it still says �Preview coming soon �. I have uploaded 3 other activities and they are already available. I thought it might be some kind of bug and yesterday had the idea to delete it and upload it again, but I already have some points and they system says these would then be lost, but if I didn �t delete the activity the points would be credited today (which didn �t happen). If any of you could provide an answer, I would be very grateful Big smile

13 Jul 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It can happen sometimes, so not to worry:) I �ve just browsed through all your ws (bc I didn �t know which one you meant) and I can assure you all of them have previews. If you have any problem with the points which is outside usual FAQs, contact Victor (the webmaster) by pm.
Sophia

13 Jul 2012     

grazisg77
Brazil

It was the song by The White Stripes. Thank you so much for your your kind answer! Hug

13 Jul 2012