Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Please download my worksheets!!!    

Please download my worksheets!!!

dchrzano
Canada

Please download my worksheets!!!

Hello, 

do you need worksheets on time, conversation, directions etc?

If so please go to my page and download. 

If you have any special requests let me know! 

-Diana

17 Jul 2012      

ELOJOLIE274
France

Dear Diana...
imagine a sharing website where all the members advertised their worksheets on the forum... do you really think there would be enough space for other posts (asking for help, discussing teaching techniques, advertising a useful website you found...)???
i know that as a new member it �s hard to get points and to download all those fantastic worksheets you find but be patient and follow the rules...
to show you how welcome you are you can go to my page and look at my worksheets - if there �s any you like do not click on download but send me a private message with your email address and i �ll be happy to send them to you :)
take care!

P.S.: if you�re reading this message and you�re also a new member - or don�t have many points to spend - you can send me a message as well :)))

17 Jul 2012