Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ESL at High School    

ESL at High School

roneim
Brazil

ESL at High School

Hi, everyone

That�s my son. He �s having a good time in Oklahoma, USA. He�s doing an exchange program. He has studied English only at high school all his life, and he�s doing well with his English. Why most of students can�t learn foreign languages at high schools?

Hugs

22 Jul 2012      

Makigi
Croatia

wonderful photo ;)
And Ithink the answer to your question is lack of motivation...
Teachers can do miracles but they �d rather choose facebook and comp games (at least the majority, and the minority is about 10 percent of the class)
that �s my humble opinion.
thnx for sharing!

22 Jul 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing this. Your son is almost as handsome as his Dad... Wink

22 Jul 2012     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Happy faces! I am happy to see their happy faces!

22 Jul 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Thx a lot for sharing! Really nice picture!

22 Jul 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Ditto, Ronei, why?!!:(
Well, not all of them of course, and your son is a living proof of that:) You must be a proud daddy:) I get it bc I have two sons and I am so happy when they excel in doing something and manage to enjoy it. I think, it �s universal that parents want their children to realize their talents to their fullest potential bc we, parents, want them to be happy in what they do. 
Best of wishes to your son, Ronei!
Sophia

22 Jul 2012     

juliag
Japan

Wonderful! Lucky him. No wonder you feel proud. I hope he has a wonderful time with many super experiences.

23 Jul 2012