Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Make an Online Exercise    

Make an Online Exercise

elenaxx
Romania

Make an Online Exercise

Hello, can anybody tell me how do I create an online exercise?I have been trying to do this for two days, and I can�t create it. Something goes wrong. I watched the tutorials and did exactly what�s in there but it doesn�t work. Please help.

11 Jan 2009      

jecika
Serbia

This is what Judit Jekel who has created lots of great online exercises suggested some time ago on the forum

jujuka
Hungary

You can create your own online (interactive) activities by clicking on "make an online exercise" (at the top of the page).
There is a tutorial which demonstrates all the options and explains how to make your exercises. Just follow these steps. Then save it and send it . Your exercise will be seen among new contributions the next day, and if it is approved of, it can be done online on www.englishexercises.org which is this site�s partner site.
Just one comment: the online exercise generator doesn�t work with Firefox, so the best is to use Internet Explorer when you make your exercise.
Good luck,
Judit

11 Jan 2009