Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > STOLEN WSS    

STOLEN WSS

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

STOLEN WSS

Dear All,

I have found a lot of wss made by ESLprintables � members on http://chomikuj.pl. The problem is that to many users of that site stores their downloaded materials the way others can download them. I think this is against the rules of ESLprintables. I don �t know in which way can we protect ourselves. If someone has any idea, please let me know. :)

Hugs,
Susan (Zsuzsapszi)

27 Jul 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you check older posts, you �ll see that it has been happening a lot. Some members here even removed their material completely bc people were constantly stealing their materials. The other day I found my ws from busyteacher uploaded to islcollective. I contacted the administrator and he removed that material. So, I guess, you can try contacting the admin of the website and explain your cause, but that won �t prevent such things from happening in the future. That �s just how people are. BTW I don �t mind someone "illegally" publishing my materials, I just don �t like that they put their name and copyright on them, bc I wouldn �t want to be accused of stealing from myself if you know what I mean:)
Sophia

27 Jul 2012     

zailda
Brazil

Hi Susan!

I visited the site, but couldn �t find anything because I don �t have an account, and wouldn �t dare to sign up, since I understand nothing in Polish. 

Whenever you find a stolen ws, please report it to the site webmaster and it �ll certainly be removed -  most of the storage sites have a way of reporting, usually with a flag icon. After a few removals the member will probably lose his account.

The site is a virtual disc in order to storage computer content, but many people don �t set it properly, so the others have access to the material they don �t have the right to share.

Have a nice day!

Zailda Coirano

27 Jul 2012     

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I �ve sent a mail to the site. Hope it will be successful.
I know this problem is common, and there is little what we can do against it.
For me that is the problem, that here we contribute our wss for free of charge and want to share. I would like to know where my wss are downloadable.
I posted that message to let the others know that there are still people who share our work without our permission.

Have a great summer to everyone and let �s watch the Olympic Games.
Of course, I �m cheering to the Hungarian participants.

Hugs,
Susan

28 Jul 2012     

alexcure
Poland

Hi, I will ask the admin, first will contact you via pm. 

Alex

30 Jul 2012