Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What a beautiful day!!    

What a beautiful day!!

MissMelissa12
Peru

What a beautiful day!!

I promised myself that today I was going to stay in bed until around 3pm since I have nothing to do and I worked from Monday to Saturday 6pm this week.

But the sun light shone on my face and the smell of the sea came to my nose like a ghost visit.

Kids are playing outside... they�re being happily noisy. As neighbours would think I�m being noisily happy. I mean bc of the song.

It�s summer, it�s been warm for a month already but it seems ��summer time�� is showing its best with this morning light...

I couldn�t help but put my self in shorts , come straight to the pc, play ��Margarita�� a very old salsa spanglish song.

Its a lovely day...I�m walking down to the beach whenever my  friend wakes up- I hope soon-

*So I think I have time to make a worksheet meanwhile*

11 Jan 2009      

Snow- white
Macedonia

Although I envy you a bit, I can share with you a winter moment.Inside warm outside cold but beautifull.Snowflakes dancing in the air,whiteness everywhere, everything looks clean and untouched.The trees are all dressed up in white.Such a beautiful view from the window.                                                                                       

11 Jan 2009