Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Isla Magica    

Isla Magica

AlexandraDores
Portugal

Isla Magica

Next month I �ll be in Sevilha for two days. I decided to take my kids to Isla Magica. Does anyone have any suggestion of what we can do or visit on the second day. Is it dangerous during night to walk around with my children? I know we can learn a lot in the internet but it �s always different if we have a personal suggestion. Thanks in advance.

30 Jul 2012      

inmaaa86
Spain

Dear Alexandra
You can �t miss Plaza de Espa�a (Spain square), it �s a beautiful landmark of Seville and you all will like it a lot. Other great sightseeing is walking by the river Guadalquivir, I suggest that you can go by boat . There are many people rowing and the atmosphere is great. You will see La torre del Oro The gold tower. You can also go shopping at the Sierpes Street. Try the famous Spanish tapas (snacks) they offer at the bars. Enjoy the visit!! 

31 Jul 2012     

spinney
United Kingdom

Inmaaa86 is right. Plaza de Espa�a is great plus it �s free. You might want to try the cathedral as it �s the biggest Gothic building in the world and very impressive. The Giralda is now part of the cathedral but used to be part of the mosque there when it was under control of the moors. Almost next to it is the Alcazar which is beautiful old castle built in three stages and incorporating all kinds of styles. The neighbourhood around there is called Bario Santa Cruz is pure poetry. The centre isn �t dangerous but beware of bagsnatchers as they are making a bit of a come-back thanks to the crises. Oh, you might want to check the Museo de Bellas Atres down Alfonso XII street. Free to get in and the art, although mainly religious in nature, is interesting. The building itself is why I like to go there. Oh, Isla Magica is great for the Kids, too. 

31 Jul 2012     

AlexandraDores
Portugal

Thank you so much for answering and for your precious information Inma and Dale. 

31 Jul 2012