Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A QUESTION ABOUT ONLINE EXERCISES    

A QUESTION ABOUT ONLINE EXERCISES

pilarmham
Spain

A QUESTION ABOUT ONLINE EXERCISES

I have started a new section in my blog with links to the wonderful exercises here that I never knew how to save. I noticed that V�ctor added these lines at the end of every exercise:

Link to this exercise from your website or blog:
Copy and paste this HTML code:

Does this mean it is OK to add the link? 

Thanks!

3 Aug 2012      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

I hope that means it �s ok to copy the embed code. :-)) I have been doing it in my blog, because I thought it was ok. If you copy / paste the embed code, you will open the page in ESLPrintables, you don �t copy the online exercise, but you copy a link to open , again, in EslPrintables. I always write the author �s name just a credit, a kind of thank you, so that my students know that the exercises were not made by their teacher. They always feel very proud, when they face an exercise by a foreign  teacher. Tongue

Anyway, thanks for bringing this question to discussion. May be I am not right..and may be I have to apologize and may be I have to delete lots of things....... ( hope not ) . I �ll try to follow this link and, if necessary, please, pm me. 

hugs
Linda

3 Aug 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

I suppose it �s OK, Linda. No one said anything against it.

LOL
Pilar

4 Aug 2012     

Rafael Rodriguez
Dominican Republic

that is called SLOGAN

4 Aug 2012     

Rafael Rodriguez
Dominican Republic

4 Aug 2012     

pilarmham
Spain