Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I need some feedback :(    

I need some feedback :(

chinchulina
Argentina

I need some feedback :(

I�m a bit sad �couse many users downloaded my last worksheet but only nikita -thanks a lot! -  left a comment. I need some feedback. I need to know if people who download my worksheets find them useful or not so as to keep on preparing the same kind of exercises or not.  Have you ever felt this way?

Hugs from Buenos Aires!

Hug

11 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Get used to it, my dear friend!!!!!! Lots of people will download your worsheet and won�t leave comments!!!!

...for you, chinchulina!!!

11 Jan 2009     

mumekaren
Argentina

chinchulina, don�t feel upset. Please check your e-mail box!!!! keep on working hard!

11 Jan 2009     

chinchulina
Argentina

THANK YOU ALL MY DEAR COLLEAGUES! Embarrassed

11 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

There�s been a lot of debate about this sort of thing. I feel that, generally, it may take a little time to get constructive feedback because the downloader may need some time to go through your work, make modifications to suit their situation & either road-test (practice) or use the download in order to find all the good & awkward aspects of it. For that sort of feedback it is not always possible to �see� these things immediately.

keep your chin up - you�ll get some of that feedback someday! (I just can�t promise when...)

Cheers,
ab

12 Jan 2009