Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > power point conversion    

power point conversion

jarek2011
Poland

power point conversion

hello again ! The summer holidays are in the full swing now and I try to recuperate as much as possible but from time to time my thoughts go to the upcoming school year. I would like to start the new school year with something really fresh and worth-remembering, namely I would like to mark the Roald Dahl Day. I made the power point presentation the other day but now I cannot open the file as it was saved in the 2007 Microsoft Office version. At home I still use Microsoft Office 2003 and I can �t upgrade it (for various reasons). Does anyone out there have a possibility of converting my Roald Dahl presentation from 2007 to 2003 Microsoft Office version and resend me the file?
Cheers!

8 Aug 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Use "save as" and there should be an option to save it as a 2003 ppt but some features can be lost in the process.
Sophia

8 Aug 2012     

jarek2011
Poland

I tried to use that feature but it does not seem to work in my case. I think the only way to do it is to convert from the 2007 Power Point to the 2003 ppt on someone else �s computer. If you are more computer literate so maybe I can pm you and send you my presentation so that you can see what can be done about it ?

8 Aug 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Is it bulky? bc gmail (which I use) only allows a certain volume. If it has videos for example, you �ll have to upload it to some free file sharing website and send me the link. I can try saving it as 2003 ppt but as I said some fancy features can be lost (like fonts or layouts)
Sophia

8 Aug 2012     

jarek2011
Poland

the file is not heavy - it is less than 1 MB. No videos, no fancy features - some images + text. The point is that the presentation in question is not finished and I would like to edit it and without opening it I cannot do it. Can you pm me your email?

8 Aug 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Check your e-mail:)
Let me know how it worked, please.
Sophia

8 Aug 2012