Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > a school together    

a school together

angie.106
Colombia

a school together

I am looking for  a teacher that want to be in contact with my students from 10 grade,they created a blog and want to share experiences about her learning proces with students from other country,the ides is to allow  students to show their school,their experience and compare how learnig take place in other schools.

9 Aug 2012      

giseozorio
Argentina

Hi Angie,
I �d like to have my students in contact with some students from other countries. I �d be a real pleasure! The only thing I need to know is the age of your students because I teach groups of different ages and I would my students to be in contact with some peers. By the way, I �m from General Villegas, a small city in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Best wishes, 
Gisela Ozorio

9 Aug 2012     

sharaysa
Indonesia

hi angie,

i love your idea!!! :)
i will try to encourage my students to share with your students. they �re 7th and 8th graders.
i �m from indonesia where english is learned as a foreign language so please dont mind that their english is still weak.

nissa

9 Aug 2012     

roberta55
Portugal

Hello Angie,

I �m from Portugal and I teach 10th grade students (14/ 15 -year-old students). I think your idea is great. I wouldn �t mind stimulate my students to participate in your project. Let the school year start and then we �ll communicate again.

Roberta55 

10 Aug 2012     

kiriakoula
Greece

Dear angie 
Iam a teacher of english and I run a private language school.my students are from 7 -20.we re very willing to cooperate with other students just let me know what we have to do.most of my students have got e-mails and facebook and msn.our website is dimitraschool.my daugther can start right now who is 14 years old.
kiriakoula

10 Aug 2012     

nikkomary
Romania

Hello
My name is Nicoleta and I am from Romania. I am very interested in a collaboration with you and your students. Please, let me know more details about it.

11 Aug 2012