Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Do Do Do Do lyrics renee and jeremy     

Do Do Do Do lyrics renee and jeremy

[email protected]
Egypt

Do Do Do Do lyrics renee and jeremy

Hello fellow teachers,
Can anyone help me find the lyrics of the song Do Do Do Do (renee and jeremy)?
I really appreciate your help.
Thanks a lot. 

9 Aug 2012      

houssine2012
Morocco

check lyrics.com

9 Aug 2012     

douglas
United States

I looked all over and couldn �t find them.  It looks like the real title is "C �mon" ( I found a you tube video, but not with lyrics).

10 Aug 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Riham

You �ll be happy to hear that you can download the lyrics and chords to their songs from their website at http://reneeandjeremy.com/lyricsandchords/

Just click on the C �mon album and enter your e-mail details.  An email link will instantly appear in your inbox.  Click on it to download the zip file. Go to page 11.

Cheers

Jayho

10 Aug 2012     

[email protected]
Egypt

Thanks a lot for all the members who took the time to help me. Thanks Jayho for your advice. It really paid off. I also appreciate if anyone could send the youtube link of the song.

10 Aug 2012     

Cuentochino
Argentina

Hello fellow teachers:

Can anybody help me? I accidentally uploaded a worksheet, it was the reading source from which I elaborated my own exercises. I am relatively new in this. I feel so sorry. 
How can I communicate with the person responsible of this wonderful site?  When I realized this I immediately uploaded the right worksheet: OLYMPIC VALUES AND OLYMPISM
READING COMPREHENSION ABOUT OLYMPIC VALUES AND PRINCIPLES The students will have to match the highlighted words to their definitions; answer about the principles of olympism and make their own sentences. 
Level: intermediate

11 Aug 2012