Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption contest    

Caption contest

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Caption contest

As the winner of the previous caption competition I was asked to organise another round of this competition. So here is the picture:

Happy captioning

Moreover, I will use this opportunity to inform those who do not know it yet. I published the first issue of the ELM - English Learning Magazine. It is free to download from http://www.aj3000.com/grammarup.html

22 Aug 2012      

Greek Professor
Greece

Oh look! A little green man is holding mummy �s hand....

22 Aug 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"Mam!  What does IVF mean?"

22 Aug 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Daddy? What are you and Mommy doing? Why are you taking off her shirt?

22 Aug 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"Dad!  Can you explain to us?  Is �Inabillity To Have Children � an illness that is passed from Father to Son?"

22 Aug 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"NO! We ARE NOT Identical Twins.  I like eating red Smarties and he likes eating pink Smarties". 

22 Aug 2012     

valentinaper
Greece

Remember the time when we used to play with wooden swords? Those were the times!

22 Aug 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"No! We are NOT Twins!  Yes, we were born on the same day, the same date, the same hour, in the same Hospital bed, from the same Mother, but we are not Twins!"

"No, we are NOT Twins!  Just ask our Sister.  She will tell you that we are TRIPLETS."

22 Aug 2012     

bakimustafa
Algeria

What did you expect? we are old enough to see ....

22 Aug 2012     

bakimustafa
Algeria

dear brother : can you open  your eyes while looking to the sun

22 Aug 2012     

isa2
Austria

HEY, MUM! We�ve picked up the autumn leaves in the garden as you told us. Do you think this heap is big enough? You �ll find it in front of the garage door...

22 Aug 2012     

1    2    Next >