Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen pals    

Pen pals

kristynofis
Chile

Pen pals

Hello there I need a teacher who teach school 8th graders.(14 years old)
they are approximately 30 students.
Please let me know if you are interested in my project to: my mail i can give it to you if you send me an e mail

22 Aug 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If no one responds, try here  http://www.epals.com/
Sophia
P. S. Please remove your e-mail address from the forum for safety reasons as it is visible to anyone not just eslprintables � registered members.

22 Aug 2012     

kristynofis
Chile

Thanks!

but i prefer to have contact with a real teacher and i saw that page before and students saw them to and it was complicated for them.
That �s why i �m looking for colleagues.

Thank you

22 Aug 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

That site allows you to link up with REAL teachers and do REAL projects together, but you do whatever you see fit.
Sophia

22 Aug 2012     

eloizass
Brazil

I �m interest in enjoy your project!
:)

23 Aug 2012     

Orishaoco
Poland

Hello there!

I don �t know if any of you teaches private English lessons, but if you do, this message is to you!
I �m currently teaching a 12-year old girl and a 9-year old girl who find it difficult to get motivated not seeing the real purpose of studying English. Thus, I would like them to have a pen friend whom they can exchange real letters or e-mails with. They are a lower intermediate/intermediate. 

Whould anybody be interested in giving our pupils this opportunity of being pen friends? If so, I �m waiting for a PM. :)

Thanks in advance
K.

13 Sep 2012