Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Looking for an e-pal class:)    

Looking for an e-pal class:)

ggroneet
Israel

Looking for an e-pal class:)

Hello

I am looking for a e-pal class for corresponded with my 6 graders. There are 34 pupils ages 11-12 in my class but we can work in pairs if needed. It is the 3rd year I will be doing this kind of corresponding using our site forum and there is a lesson plan ready for that project. I will send it to teachers who are interested. At the end of the year we will send a video clip of the school and the kids.

If you are interested please send me a PM or write a comment. If there is more than one teacher interested in my project there are 3 more classes that can take part in itJ

Thanks a lot for your time.

Please visit my blog at www.englishatbarlev.blogspot.com

Or my English site at www.englishatbarlev.com

Thanks again

Roneet

29 Aug 2012      

ariana07307
Ecuador

Hi there groneet... I�m quite interested in you e-pal class... although I don�t happen to have as many students as you do, I�ll do my best to work with my students, they are about the same age but it�s jus 10 of them... I�ll be looking foward hearing from you, take care.

Ps: You�ve done such a lovely job on your site and with your students... have a nice one :)

29 Aug 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Awesome job:)
Have a successful schoolyear!
Sophia

29 Aug 2012     

flower280583
Russian Federation

Hi, Roneet!

that �s a brilliant idea! and i �m really interested in this idea. so are my students. but unfortunatelly we have the same problem - i believe i �ll have only 10 students of the same age. i �ll find it out in a week. but we �re ready to cooperate if you �re ready, of course...

looking forward to your answer!
have a great year!!!
Maria

29 Aug 2012     

Espectaculo
Argentina

Hello, I �m Denise from Argentina. I �m really interested in this project! Two of my classes with students aged 10-12 would be perfect. They are 18 students. My students won �t have any trouble writing to two students each. What do you think? I don �t know how we can make this work, but I guess it would be brilliant and absolutely motivating for them!

I think we can start straightaway with a first email about general personal details and hobbies. Probably, we ourselves can receive all the emails the first time and then distribute the emails among our students. From that moment on, they can start sending and receiving messages on their own email addresses. ???

This is my email address: [email protected]

Looking forward to your answer!

Denise Rabino.

30 Aug 2012