Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can īt download    

Can īt download

phirunlak
Thailand

Can īt download

Why I can īt download? please help me...Unhappy

2 Sep 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi There!

I think you better read the rules again

The points system:

• This is a sharing website. All users have to contribute if they want to use other members � contributions.

• If you send a printable or a powerpoint, it will be published the next day. Whenever someone downloads your worksheet, you īll get one point, although you īll have to wait two days to receive those points.

• You can use your points to download other users � contributions. For example, if you have 14 points you will be able to download 14 worksheets.

• When you reach 30 points you will become a premium user (not automatically, but the next day). Then you will have 30 free downloads every day (without using your points). These 30 free downloads can only be chosen from the recent contributions (previous day contributions), not from the whole collection.

2 Sep 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

You haven īt got any points and you need them to download. You could try other sites. iSLCollective has got some similar material to here and you can download for free. 

2 Sep 2012