Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > TEMPLATES    

TEMPLATES

Meyling
Spain

TEMPLATES

Two days ago I asked about if I could use others teacher �s templates and many of you advice me to ask permission to the template owner. How can I know who is the owner if many of them have got the same template?. So I �ve already uploaded my song and it will be published tomorrow and I spent one hour doing it. I want nobody to report it because I did the best I could
I sent a message to the person who I thought that was the owner then I realized that many colleagues have got the same. Sorry but I cannot send messages all of them.

2 Sep 2012      

Mariethe House
France

Honestly , there �s nothing special to that template... A few textboxes, a background colour and texture. I shouldn �t worry .
However what you �re doing here at the forum could be seen as advertizing your work!!Wink

2 Sep 2012     

Meyling
Spain

No no jajajajaja that wasn �t my intention I don �t even think about it just I don �t want nobody report, delete and lose my points. It is not fair jejeje

2 Sep 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Marieth�

You rock  :=))

2 Sep 2012