Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Contributions    

Contributions

lunaro
Portugal

Contributions

Hello!!

Can someone please tell how I can contact The ADministrator of the Site?

The problem is my contributions aren�t getting approved even though I haven�t broken any rules, I�ve just made an online exercise the daybefore, with a videosong from youtube, and a gap filling exercise on the lyrics, to do after the listening. It was not approved, for no reason at all I find this very unfair.

Thanks in advance

Lunaro

3 Sep 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You can send Victor a pm here.
It could be the time thing when the date changes and it is tomorrow and then your OE appears on the OE �s page.
Did you get a message that it wasn �t approved?
Or maybe no one checked it to rate...
Just guessing...
Sophia

3 Sep 2012     

Anna P
Brazil

Dear Lunaro,

OEs are approved (or not) by members who take the time to evaluate them - and not many people do. Even less leave a comment.  Yesterday I checked them late at night and all had 0 comments, which is not very encouraging for the authors. Victor has nothing to do with your work not being approved.  My only suggestion would be to try again.

If you make an online exercise, you �ll get points  according to other users � ratings:
- Average rating 5: you will get 10 points
- Average rating 6: you will get 20 points
- Average rating 7: you will get 30 points
- Average rating 8: you will get 50 points
- Average rating 9: you will get 100 points
- Average rating 10: you will get 150 points
- Average rating under 5: the contribution is not approved and will be removed

PS: By the way, EVERYBODY, why not make it a habit of evaluating OEs before checking today�s free contributions?  

3 Sep 2012     

lovean
Peru

anybody can tell me why i can send my contribution? it says 500 error or 401 error
or it says that the web said is in reparation please
help me plese
i want  sen it it �s urgent

4 Sep 2012