Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals     

Penpals

Aurore
France

Penpals

Hello back to school for most of us :-)
Once again I am looking for penpals for my European class. If you have 24 pupils and are willing to exchange letters, postcards and maybe an audio message for this coming school year please get in touch. Thanks in advance Aurora

3 Sep 2012      

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

Hi Aurore,

I �m back too, and I would love to finally work with you. How old are your pupils? i �m teaching from 12 or 13 to 15.

Bye and hugs from Slovenia

petra

3 Sep 2012     

allop
El Salvador

Hi!

I �m working with teens from 12 to 15 too. I �d like to have exchange letters and all stuff that can help my students to learn. Wishing the best for all.

Regards,

Al

3 Sep 2012     

GRACI2010
Costa Rica

I �m working with students  from 12 to 15 too. I �d like them to exchange letters ,  postcards and other stuff. I have 24 students that will love to do it....

Graciela from Costa Rica

3 Sep 2012     

Danonanette
Argentina

I would like to!!!!!!!!!!! I �m also looking for penpals. During the first period my students exchached letters with students from Turkey, we were supposed to continue now that you are starting a new school year. However, I can not contact the teacher.. so if you want to It would be a good idea because my students are willing to do the exchange.
I have 2 courses of 18 studenst aged 12-13
one of 34 students aged 14-15
and another of 34 students.

Hugs
Dana from Buenos Aires . Argentina

3 Sep 2012     

Danonanette
Argentina

I would like to!!!!!!!!!!! I �m also looking for penpals. During the first period my students exchached letters with students from Turkey, we were supposed to continue now that you are starting a new school year. However, I can not contact the teacher.. so if you want to It would be a good idea because my students are willing to do the exchange.
I have 2 courses of 18 studenst aged 12-13
one of 34 students aged 14-15
and another of 34 students.

Hugs
Dana from Buenos Aires . Argentina

3 Sep 2012     

ulkaska
Poland

Hi, I am also interested in exchanging letters/emails/cards... I have students aged 13. We haven �t exchanged any letters yet so it may be the very first experience for my kids. We are from Poland.  Is anybody interested too? Email: [email protected]  or here. Regards 

3 Sep 2012     

allop
El Salvador

By the way Dana, my students are the same age. 12-15.
Regards,
Al

3 Sep 2012     

ggroneet
Israel

Hello

Please take a look at my Cross Border epal Project on my blog www.englishatbarlev.blogspot.com

Let me know if you are interested. 
Roneet

3 Sep 2012     

Dyana13
Romania

Hello everyone. I would also be interested in exchanging letters, mails, audio/video messages with other English speaking students. I teach 15-19 year old SS, but I was Thinking about involving the 16 year olds into this exchange. if there �s anyone interested, send me a message.  

4 Sep 2012     

madamev
France

I �m also interested in exchanging documents!! my pupils are about 14, you can send me a PM if you want to find penpals for yours. My first project is �Make your self-portrait �, if you are interested in exchanging your pupils �self portraits I can send you my work. Send me a PM! ;)

4 Sep 2012     

1    2    Next >