Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Peace within understanding    

Peace within understanding

nickbean
Spain

Peace within understanding

Hi hello 

Peace be with you 
Teachers from around Europe are invited to participate in a project that will encourage students to learn the English language and portray the importance.  

Motivation, inspiration and concentration are some of the most prominently recorded benefits that a young student taking at education has been observed to have gained. For a young person�s personal growth and development an education in art is something that is considered to be very important as changing the way one looks at the world.  

Children�s art education is something that has diminished over the past ten years and really should be much more encouraged for the sake of the child�s creative growth.  

Art is a place where people can give vent to all their expressions  

This year i am trying to organize an art project with schools from around Europe.   
The topic is peace within understanding ,the project would involve schools painting designing a poster of exsprestion.They would write some thing about it or a poem.Each school that participated would in turn receive the collection of posters to have an exhibition with in there school to raise funds for the school or a charity of there choosing.  

Do you think that any of your students would be interested?.  

I have been working on this web site to help teachers and students obtain a clearer understanding of what we might archive.There have be some very positive responses from countries like,Italy Croatia,Romania,Israel ,Slovenia,Spain and France so far.   
We would welcome as many participants as possible,so please consider participating and may be winning a small money prize along with a certificate of participation. 
The time taken to produce a mural can be divided over a period of time and in lunch times too.You could use this project as a reward or incentive builder.  
Please take a look and tell me your thoughts.   
Teacher nick   
http://europeanyouthmurals.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/hello-world/

4 Sep 2012      

jhansi
India

Peace be with every one. Thank you. Great thought.
I just did an exhibition on Peace in August. I do agree with you ,we the teachers can work to produce a peaceful child  to grow as a peaceful human being to take care of their world. As an adult every one should  give peace through their service.

This poster was created by class 3 children

5 Sep 2012