Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Tandem    

Tandem

rafa.silva.t
Chile

Tandem

Dear teachers, I �m an English teacher in Santiago de Chile, and I �ve realized that the most common disease of my English classes is that even if I �m able to motivate my students... if there is no real exchange with other cultures, my task is incomplete.

My students need to have real contact with people from other countries, who speak different languages.

Nowadays, we have cost-free means of communication such as the e-mail, chat or skype. It is easy and fast to connect our children involving them in 100% real interaction.

I teach from 5th (10-11 years old) to 4th EM (17-18 years old) grade students. Their level is, in general, rather poor, I�m afraid. I�m working in two subsidized schools. One of them is christian, of evangelical tradition, and the other has no particular creed.

I�m looking for teachers in other countries who are willing to connect their students with mine by means of e-mail, chat and skype.

I�m looking forward to receiving your answers.

4 Sep 2012      

k3shi4
Indonesia

I will be glad to participate. Thanks. :)

4 Sep 2012     

isabelle99
Monaco

i would love to do that. Especially because my kids are the same profile as yours!

5 Sep 2012     

faraways
Turkey

I will also be glad to motivate my students to communicate with yours. Here in Turkey, the first term begins on 17th of September. Let �s begin the activity then. I will be glad if you can contact me... My e-mail: [email protected]

5 Sep 2012     

Daiane
Brazil

Well, I wanna participate too!!! how can we do it? I �ll be waiting for your contact!

5 Sep 2012     

apedral
Brazil

I want to take part . I teach 6th and 7th graders and 1 and 2 High School. My contact: [email protected]

Thanks

5 Sep 2012