Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Parents ´ meeting ideas    

Parents ´ meeting ideas

netameli
Czech Republic

Parents ´ meeting ideas

I need some interesting parents ´ meeting ideas, I want parents of my students to be more generous for school and to be more interested in the success of their children and I also want them to say "Vow! that was the most interesting meeting ever!"

I have planned to prepare some snacks andI think I ´ll need some powerpoint presentations to provide them with some guiding about their teenagers ´ expected behaviours who are 7th grade this year. I want them to be more involved in their children ´s lessons and homeworks, too. Please give me some ideas, I want a good start this year Pinch

Thank you and I hope you have the best acdemic year ever. 

5 Sep 2012      

idalathif
Indonesia

I think you can held an event which involved both parents and students with some ´games ´. of course in English. the parents work together with their children and help each other. Just like children parents game. I hope it can be one of the idea you can use.....Tongue

5 Sep 2012     

netameli
Czech Republic

oh thank you very much. I ´ve never thought of involving parents in English, as they generally prefer staying back :)))

7 Sep 2012