Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Motivating students!    

Motivating students!

procei
Brazil

Motivating students!

Could you please share this video and leave comments? My students are waiting to read them and check how far this video could get to. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uavb32iQGSE

5 Sep 2012      

Mallerenga
Spain

Wow! It �s a fantastic video. A BIG bravo for the teacher and the students. You must be really proud of it.

Clap

5 Sep 2012     

joy2bill
Australia

Congratulations from Australia. What a clever idea putting the students in the picture.

6 Sep 2012     

evinches
France

Hey great pictures and a fun and interesting activity. Well done...tell the kids I wish them all the best from France. Thumbs Up

6 Sep 2012     

ggroneet
Israel

Wow!!! Way to Go!!! This is absolutely brilliant!

I love the idea! I love the video clip! I love everything!!

Would you mind if I "copy" the idea from you??? J

Where did you take the music from? Is there a free site for music?

I love it!!  

6 Sep 2012     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

It is a great idea but there are some mistakes which are easy to correct. The first one is word "bank" which should be changed for "bench" and instead of "on the picture" your should write "in the picture".  I hope this can contribute to improve your students � and your wonderful work
Yolanda.

6 Sep 2012