Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENFRIENDS    

PENFRIENDS

Sophie A
France

PENFRIENDS

Hello everybody,
I am looking for penfriends for my students. I have 2 classes of Year 8 aged 12, an excellent class of Year 9 aged 13, and a group of 34 studens aged 15/16. I am hoping to set up a partnership just so that my students could write and communicate in English. I would love to find an English speaking school who would be up for it. We are in France near Paris.....
Thanks a lot in advance!
sophie

9 Sep 2012      

shmiskeen
United Arab Emirates

Hi Sophie
My name is Yousef and I teach English for Grade 7 (12-13 yrs) and Grade 11 (16-18 yrs) in the United Arab Emirates. I have national UAE students and expat students from Egypt, Sudan, Syria, Jordan, Yemen, KSA and other Arab countries . I will be happy to cooperate with you.
 My school is in Abu Dhabi and we have internet access at school too. My students can have access to the internet from home under parents supervision. The students study  Math, Science and ICT in English too.
Awaiting your reply,
for more info you can visit : http://usfbarum2.wix.com/mypage#!home/mainPage

YOUSEF
Smile

10 Sep 2012     

AACG
Argentina

Willing to participate from Argentina. Contact me for more information.

10 Sep 2012     

mirkariver
Belarus

Wow, that �s the question that has been nagging at me for quite some time! I have found and logged in a special site for finding penfriends, partner classes and... actually, I can �t understand what does it mean  - � The Big Challenge � - coz I asked 23 teachers for participating in letter exchange with my students and nobody replied!!! And what is the event at the end of the year is still not clear... I am almightily angry! It �s only a week as I asked them, so, maybe it �s too early and they are still at their summer holidays :)) I don �t know what to think.

And I thought about this site. It seems to me we �ll find our penfriends here)) I have 7 groups of students but to organise such activity for all of them might be difficult for me... I �ll try with younger children at first:) 

I �d like to find penpals for my groups: 10-11 years old (2 groups - 6 and 7 kids), 12-13 (6 students) and 13-14 years old (6 students). They have been studying English for 3, 5 and 6 years respectively. I gave information about my classes  but it doesn �t matter if your groups will be larger or smaller. And the level of English :)) Their age doesn �t signify the level:)) The younger students are much smarter than the older ones:)

10 Sep 2012     

bernil
Turkey

I am an English teacher in Turkey
I told my students and some are intersted in it if. They are 15 years old. Please could you give us more detail about it.

Nildan Kacar

11 Sep 2012     

romanianblues
Romania

i want 2 join tooooooooooo pls..
can you send me more details???
e-mail address: [email protected]

11 Sep 2012