Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen pals wanted!!!!    

Pen pals wanted!!!!

roxxy_000
Canada

Pen pals wanted!!!!

Hi everybody!! I�m an ESL teacher in Quebec Canada. I am looking for a class or classes anywhere in the world for my students to write to (in english). They would like to practice writing to a pen pal. If anyone is interested, please write back. Thanks!

12 Jan 2009      

Mariethe House
France

how old are your students, would they be writing letters or mails? I might be interested for a class of 20 elementary pupils.
 Let"s keep in touch.
Mariethe

12 Jan 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

I am interested, too. But my student don�t have a very good level of English. Just a few of them. They are aged 12-20.

12 Jan 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

Sorry, I meant students.

12 Jan 2009     

alilou
Algeria

I am an EFL teacher in Algeria and I think my students (aged between 15 and 17) will be happy to write to yours in English? so let�s try to do it.

12 Jan 2009     

my-english.edu.pl
Poland

ssrl10 most of my students aren�t very good at English as well. They are aged 12-15.

13 Jan 2009     

roxxy_000
Canada

I am looking for approximately 120 students to correspond with... aged 13-14 and 15. (By sending letters through mail, not e-mail.) Thanks Wink

13 Jan 2009     

dorelame
Turkey

Hi everybody!! I�m an ESL teacher in Turkey. I have some students who want to improve their English.(letters or e-mail)They are between 13-15 but their levels are low,elementary.  If anyone is interested, please write back or send me a private message thanks

14 Jan 2009     

Ritanilo
Brazil

Hi!

I am ready to start this project with my classes: I have 7 different levels (low!): I have students since 3rd grade till 9th grade. Their ages are from 8 to 14 years old. About 20 students from each class.
My plan is working using e-mail only under my supervision. It�s going to be a lot of work, I know, but it�ll worth in the end - that counts!
Well, hope hear from you soon.
Rita - Brazil

10 Feb 2009