Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help with contributions    

Need help with contributions

joss123
Spain

Need help with contributions

Hello group. I would like to make a contribution but when I select this option I �m redirected to a page which gives me "error". Can anyone tell me how I can upload my material and become an active member of the community.
Thanks,
Joss.

11 Sep 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Joss,

After signing up, you receive a link (sent to your email) to active your account.

Once you follow this precedure,you will be able to send a ws or a ppt. Don �t forget to use the correct password (and make sure the caps lock isn �t on.....).

Final step. Use these:
Send a printable or Send a PowerPoint.

If you still receive a message saying "error". I suggest you contact the webmaster of this site. His email is on the left bottom of the site.

Welcome to this site and please don �t give up trying!

Best wishes,

ascincoquinas.

11 Sep 2012     

coyote.chus
Spain

You have to use the option: Upload a printable. Then, you will have to enter your username and password again. After that, the rules of the site appear, and then you have to select a document from your computer, It has to be a word document (.doc) 

If you don �t know how to start, I suggest you use the templates and tutorials to make your worksheets.

I hope this helps.

11 Sep 2012