Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ASKING FOR A LITTLE HELP FROM THOSE TEACHERS WHO HAVE ALREADY MADE DOWNLOADS FROM MY WORKSHEETS.     

ASKING FOR A LITTLE HELP FROM THOSE TEACHERS WHO HAVE ALREADY MADE DOWNLOADS FROM MY WORKSHEETS.

wanessa
Brazil

ASKING FOR A LITTLE HELP FROM THOSE TEACHERS WHO HAVE ALREADY MADE DOWNLOADS FROM MY WORKSHEETS.

Dear colleagues from ESLprintables,

First of all, I`d like to say I miss you all very much from this wonderful community, my friends. But I`ll be back soon. I�ve been very busy by trying to finish my graduation monograph and I`m so anxious about this. My work mainly focusing on the use of music in teaching English and how teachers can explore this powerful tool in order to contribute to the development of their students� four skills on English language, beyond other issues, like social and cultural aspects.

I would like to count on you for helping me in this research. You�re all a special part of my job and my experience as a teacher. You know� Since I`ve became a member here, I �ve been learning a lot from you in terms of teaching experience and I`ve been also learning mainly about how we can grow with each other through the spirit of collaboration and our passion for teaching. 

I sincerely can say that I`m a lucky person for having this valuable opportunity here.  Thank you so much for all your dedication with so many wonderful and useful contributions that always make my life as a teacher easier and more practical.  I�m mainly grateful for all your kind and constructive comments about my worksheets and my job here.

Since you became a part of my English teaching history, I would be very glad if you could contribute with my monograph research on music in teaching English, by writing a short text about your experience by using some of my song worksheets in class. You can send to me by my private messenger box. Use the following questions to guide you:

1)  Why did you download my song worksheets? In which aspects did my activities based on song call your attention?

2) How have you felt when you use one of my song worksheets in class? Tell briefly about this experience. Do you think these activities are useful with your students? Yes? No? Why?

3) How have your students felt doing these activities based on songs? Was there motivation? Participation? Was there any students� improvement in terms of their four skills (speaking; listening; reading and writing) and acquisition of culture?

4) What are your beliefs about the use of songs in teaching English?

5) After using my song worksheets, did your beliefs about the use of song on teaching English change? If yes, why?    

*Please, identify yourself using your first name or your nickname that you use on esl printables site. What is the name of your country? What grade level (s) do you teach?  If possible, let me know if I can use your profile�s picture on site eslprintables, for publishing with your comment, ok?

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Huge Hug,

Wanessa

v

v

12 Sep 2012