Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Any TEACHER interested in having students have a video call with my students?? Might be a nice activity for those teaching abroad.    

Any TEACHER interested in having students have a video call with my students?? Might be a nice activity for those teaching abroad.

zeh.esn
Brazil

Any TEACHER interested in having students have a video call with my students?? Might be a nice activity for those teaching abroad.

Hi people I �m a teacher in Brazil and I �d like my students to have interaction with other english students, but to void using their mother language it would be nice to make it with people from other countries... What do you think? If you �re interested send me an email at jose_eliseu*AT*email*DOT*com or facebook: /jose.eliseu

I �d appreciate it very much and I think it �s a great opportunity for students to make new friends, interact in english...

See you!

12 Sep 2012      

Mo3tamad
Bahrain

Hi Jose

I am Mouldi. An ELT  teacher in Bahrain.  It is a great idea to share an communicate through interactive classrooms.
My e mail is   elmouldi216 AT YAHOO. FR
FACEBOOK       elmaadher darna

See You Soon
!

13 Sep 2012