Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > REMOVE MY ACCOUNT    

REMOVE MY ACCOUNT

Claudio Lima
Brazil

REMOVE MY ACCOUNT

14 Sep 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh dear! Temper, temper! Come on, take a sweet pill and start again. This is a great community - you know it, I do, we all do. Admit it and relent. Handshake Let �s all be friends on here.

14 Sep 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Claudio

It appears that some of your contributions have been reported for not being 100% English.

No-one is accusing you of plagiarism.

All you need do is make sure that your contributions are 100% English as specified in the first dot point when you upload a printable.

Cheers

Jayho

14 Sep 2012     

_babz
Canada

How about taking a � �siesta � � and calming down a little...

If you really want to cancel you account, you can:

1- simply contact the site administrators

OR

2- just delete ALL your files, and it �s just the same

but if you writing this openly, expecting some sympathy....I doubt you �ll find any;

cause right now, you sound like a guy who �s about to jump off a building, but who doesn �t really want to jump, but enjoys being on the 6 o �clock news....

please, spare us the drama.

14 Sep 2012     

lovedogs
Argentina

hi claude, don �t care about that things, always happens, i go on even though i had the same trouble a long time ago, return please, good luck.

14 Sep 2012