Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Suggestion about new system for points    

Suggestion about new system for points

Mietz
Germany

Suggestion about new system for points

Hello Victor,

in the last days there have been quite a few people asking, why they are not getting points. Of course - who follows the forum has registered the reason, but not everybody has time for that.

Could you add some information under the link "Send a printable" and under "What�s this" how the new system works - that downloads become points after your check, that worksheets aren�t stolen?
I think that might reduce the amount of people asking why they haven�t got points yet. :-)

As usual - Thanks for managing this great site!!! Mietz

28 Sep 2008      

puspita
Indonesia

I agree with you, Mietz.

28 Sep 2008     

cgato
Portugal

But Vitor has put that information when we upload a printable. I uploaded one yesterday and that information appeared when the upload was completed!
Bye

28 Sep 2008     

Mietz
Germany

I haven�t had time to make a nice printable (in English) and upload it recently. :-( I�m just wondering why people keep asking, why they are not getting points and I just saw, that there is no info about the new system in the two places I suggested. It seems, that it needs to appear even more obious for some people to register.

28 Sep 2008     

cgato
Portugal

Yes, maybe you�re right. It needs to be more visible! Nevertheless I saw that message in red letters!
Have a nice weekSmile

28 Sep 2008